- name: Natasha
- age: 17
- gender: Female
- birthday: November 6
- height: uhm like 5’4 I think?
- sexuality: Straight (with a soft spot for ScarJo)
- relationship/status: In a relationship
- occupation: Uh student, I guessDo you have any--
- siblings: nope
- pets: noooo
- piercings: nope.
- tattoos: noooooooooooooooooFavorite--
- movies: Pride and Prejudice, The Road To El Dorado, PACIFIC RIM
- foods: Cookie Dough
- bands/artists: Kids In Glass Houses, Imagine Dragons
- things to do: Cry over fictional characters.
aww, boyfriend got upset because I said that the Sherlock trailer made me happier than I’d ever been aww what a cutie he’s so precious I’m melting
More than I can say in a tweet.
I wanted to show that men and women can be friends without having a relationship,” says del Toro of the relationship between the two main characters Mako (played by Japanese actress Rinko Kikuchi) and Raleigh (“Sons of Anarchy” star Charlie Hunnam). “Theirs is a story about partnership, equality and a strong bond between partners. It’s important for little girls to know not every story has to be a love story and for boys to know that soldiers aren’t the only ones to triumph in war.
I think I might I’ve read all Pacific Rim related post on internet and this quote give me so many feels. Guillermo del Toro is such a great guy. I should start to work on real life, but Pacific Rim is way much better.
I feel like we need a lot more of this in media. Because it’s true, that’s why.